Saturday 23 June 2012

Yo-Landi as MEDUSA

Here she is, the first one, Phew, 2 weeks working on the sculpture night and day, 8 sheets of photos of Yo-Landi. My first foray into realistic people or portraiture, it looks enough like her for me. The piece is large, the head is 60mm high, 2.5 mm swarofskis for eyes, and my trademark BLOOD beads, coming soon, white, Ivory, Black, Coral and maybe metallics if I can get the resin to work in the mold ?

Excellent for award ceremonies and performance, Hey there Ninja come and buy the first !!!
Now does anybody know how I can reach "Die Antwoord", I mean it . . .  ..  ????

 
Here is my first logo clasp thing, cast in pewter 26mm long, soon to be attached to all my pieces. Its an infinity loop so it has only one side ???? time becomes a loop - Strange-Loop

No comments:

Post a Comment