Tuesday 12 June 2012

Refine . . . .

I have started using a clear resin that lets me do metallics, but only simple shape, they look far better than the images, The black beads are truly classy and sinister ! The fist is 50-55 mm high depending on how much wrist you get. I need to make some lady fists, and I cannot wait to see Medusa in metallics !!


Black on Black on Black.


My current favourite, The copper fist !!


Silver Fist !!, but I think I will call it "FIST OF STEEL"


My friend and major Strange-Loop supporter Heather MacVean bought one of these and it inspired me to revisit it. I am using a gun metal blueing compund to make black-blue the chromed rings, and for this one only I made up an ace chain from chromed and blued rings, The Octopus sits in a 90mm diameter ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment