Sunday 10 June 2012

Refine, Refine . . . .



The Aged Silver chain went a weird Orange-Gold Colour, Ace. Getting better plated chain is another job coming up soon.



Turquoise Octopus, the sculpture is 77mm high and 84mm wide.


I am making up a handful of the happy accidents like the coral snake, this one on this great brown burnt looking silver chain, and this blue stained over Ivory Snake on a silver chain, that became great blue colour when I aged it with sulphur.


 I have been playing around with these charm necklaces and bracelets (not shown), with and without blood, and they will expand and develop over the summer. I am gonna model up maybe 8 different shoes, from trainers to slutty Jimmy Choos, and cast them up, girls love shoes !!!


Hard to photograph Black on Black.


Heather got me to make a Rosary length necklace and I will be doing a lot more of this sort of thing, It looks classy. I made a bunch of these just in black which is very cool , but hard to photograph.


Shorter length Octopus necklace, I like the watery feel of the glass, I am planning to do some kinda waves using these glass beads and then mythical creatures rising out of the water, maybe a Hippocampus, not sure how its gonna work, but it feels like it will be complex.


 Experiments with wolf suspension and colours, The 3 chains hanging around the breasts or flat on the chest seems to work well. The wolf is 120mm high by the way, yeah Massive, but not big enough to be a cod piece.


 Below is wolf in a harness, its a great look on the person.


No comments:

Post a Comment