Wednesday 6 June 2012

Yo-Landi and the Metal Monkeys


While waiting for the real metal Monkeys I have mocked a few up . . .for photographic purposes . .  . I can't wait to wear my Monkey Skeleton Mayor necklace thing , like 12 of them all the way around !!!. . . .



As a direct communication to "Die Antwoord" I have started work on "Yo-Landi as Medusa" ! ! ! ! !
It is an Insane plan . .  .  but it just might work   *&%$£)??
I have never done any kind of portraiture ever, but in the scheme this is not the weakest link . . .
but it seems a way to send a message . . . .  .  . . . . . .

COME IN "DIE ANTWOORD" . .  . WEAR MY CRAZY JEWELLRY . . . . .. . . . . .
Also have ticket to the 5th of July Gig which is very exciting . . . . . . . .
I want to do her doing some hip-hop snarl, but without proper reference this is almost impossible, so I am doing a straight on head first, and then will make more versions, I have just done the face and one ear, and will now refine the face, try gems in the eyes, then make the snakes of her hair holding the chain. I have lots of ideas of things to make, this went to the top of the list because Nova wants a "Snake-Lady" and the way it will attach to the chain is pretty exciting !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment