Tuesday 24 January 2012

It Feels Like Art ?

This is the tree-beanstalk thing that I have made for ''maybe a vole'', god I love it !!! All the hands come from the DnA Factory's collection, thanks a lot boys !! It is 2.1 meters high, but it could be fixed to wall.It has really made me feel that all the traditional displays are out and I have to be really inventive, I feel really excited about making some wild window displays, this is just the beginning !
 Just a close up of the top, you can see how massive the Wolf is

Here he is, my first piece made for performers to wear, or maybe shop window displays. He is 10cm wide, 12 cm high and sticks out  10 cm, I need bigger chains I guess, Any Rap Stars out there ?? or maybe Lemmie ??

Finding it hard to concentrate on tying up these little torsos, Any volunteers ???? 

These are my Fist version 2's, Now the chain goes through the fist, it's larger and so much better modelled, with a selection of glass beads, I will only be using glass on these Me Thinks ??? It is hard to find red glass drop shaped beads, but WOW look at those square ones !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment