Sunday 19 February 2012

No Too ALike

Q: ''Miles do you have any statement pieces that look good against black ?''
A: ''Yes, that is my speciality, err . . . in fact that is what I do,  . . . . . all I do . . . . .all that I have . .  .is that really . . . . I hope you like it ?'' 
 
This is the latest version of my favourite piece, the Blood is now beautiful streams of geometric reflecting-refracting glass facets.
I Hope you are not scared by this piece, it is a real favourite of power women, a beautiful black dress, this statement piece, job done.
Experts in my work will note these pieces do not have the little round beads between the square ones, everything is change and evolution . . .  No Too ALike.

Even Longer Blood on the white ''Fist O Power'', I have made some black ones with very short blood, Izzy wanted one that looked like it had just been hacked off in a samuri film and was just starting to SPURT !! , images coming soon. These fists have adjustable chain, so you can wear them right tight up against your neck easily.

Great colour combination with black. If you have not worn one of these snakes yet they slide up and down the chain in a very satisfactory way, and then kinda lock where ever you want, sweet.

The classic white snake, this one has purply pink eyes and a gold chain, a winner and goes with anything , any colour, and makes a wicked head dress, Images soon !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment